Abi from Travel Tea Tv kindly nominated my blog for a Liebster Award. Thanks Abi! Even though I’ve only been blogging a few months and I really feel like there’s not much content (YET), I’m glad to hear that you like what you’ve read so far! 🙂
HOW IT WORKS:
- You’re nominated by another blogger, who has been nominated themselves.
- The nominator comes up with 11 questions, which as a nominee you are expected to answer.
- You must then come up with 11 questions of your own, and put them to your nominees, and if they choose to accept, they continue the trail by answering your questions, selecting blogs they like to nominate and then giving them 11 questions.
- Where are you from?
- Where would you recommend to others to visit that’s local to you?
Grand River Rocks climbing gym, St. Jacob’s Farmer’s Market, Huron Natural Area.
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Crazy cat lady 🙂
- Best place you’ve ever been? (City, Country, Museum, Supermarket… Anything.)
Red Rock Canyon, Nevada
- Worst place you’ve ever been? (Same rules as above)
I’m an optimist and like to make the best of things.
- Favourite shoes to travel in?
My Arc’teryx approach shoes!
- Greatest character you’ve ever met whilst travelling?
I’ve met a lot of random people. But I think the coincidence of meeting people from home while abroad is always fun.
- What movie can you watch again and again?
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
- Favourite hot beverage?
Currently, cinnamon rooibos tea
- What’s your go to dish? Either you’d make / order in a restaurant?
Make at home: Spaghetti and meat/tomato sauce
Eating out: French fries
- Finally, if you could live in any era, what would it be?
Present! I love the freedom I have to live my life exactly as it is.
- Social Hermit Expat
- There and Back Again: A Human’s Tale
- I really (and I mean REALLY) hate hats!
- Sophie’s Foodie Files
- Adventures in Cat Fostering
- A Roaming Appetite
- Is There A Word for That
- Redrock Outdoors Life
- Pig Tails and Puppy Dog Tails
- Amy’s Food Adventures
- Why did you start blogging?
- What inspires you to keep writing?
- Which of your blog posts are you most proud of?
- What is your biggest personal goal for 2016?
- What was the most awesome thing to happen in your life in 2015?
- Where is your favorite vacation spot?
- Where do you plan to travel to next, and why?
- What is the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
- What is your favourite snack food?
- What is your favourite YouTube video of the moment?
- What are your thoughts on the new Star Wars movie?